Drug and Alcohol Treatment Programs for Young Adults in Illinois | Men and Women
Drug and alcohol treatment programs for young men and women are in high demand for young adults living in Illinois who are struggling with drug and alcohol addiction. Luckily, young men and women from Illinois have many drug and alcohol treatment programs designed for young adults to choose from. Call 866-439-0354 for the best treatment program available.
At The Crossroads is a young adult transitional living program that offers drug and alcohol treatment services to young men and women struggling with drug and alcohol abuse. By following our unique program module, our trained and caring staff will help solidify the steps for young adults from Illinois to live a life free from addiction and chemical dependency.
Our drug and alcohol treatment program provides the safety and experience necessary for young adults from Illinois to address the issues that cause them to abuse drugs and alcohol. At The Crossroads has grown and evolved over the years into an elite facility for young men and women to put their faith and trust into to overcome addiction. We have successfully helped thousands of troubled young adults overcome and manage their struggles.
If you or a loved one suffers from addiction, it is not too late to get help. At The Crossroads' drug and alcohol treatment program for young adults in Illinois is simply a phone call away. Please let our Admissions Director assist you, by calling 866-439-0354 for a free consultation.
Behavioral Signs of Drug and Alcohol Abuse – Young Adults
• Change in attitude and personality, without other notable cause
• Avoidance of friends and family
• New friends who are known users
• Developing "loner" tendencies or anti-social behaviors
• A drop in grades and work ethic
• Abnormal forgetfulness and inattentiveness
• Change in habits with family and in the home
• Lack of motivation and energy
• Nervousness and anxiety
• Giddiness and excessive laughter, without known cause
• Unusually private, secretive and suspicious behavior
• Stealing money or household items disappearing
• Possession of paraphernalia, such as; rolling papers, pipes, bongs, syringes, digital scale, and razor blades
Characteristics of Family of Troubled Young Adults
• Fearful of answering the phone
• You know there is a solution, but where?
• You feel all alone
• Already tried everything
• I am afraid that my child will harm me, or someone else
• I walk on eggshells
• Know something is very wrong
• Losing hope
At The Crossroads Serves Young Adults and their Families in the Following Cities in Illinois:
Chicago, Rockford, Aurora, Naperville, Peoria, Springfield, Joliet, Elgin, Waukegan, Cicero, Decatur, Arlington Heights, Schaumburg, Evanston, Champaign, Palatine, Bloomington, Skokie, Des Plaines, Bolingbrook, Mount Prospect, Wheaton, Oak Lawn, Berwyn and Oak Park