At The Crossroads independent living programs provide therapeutic support to young adults, both men and women, who have been diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome Disorder, High-Functioning Autism, ADHD, Nonverbal and other Learning Differences. We provide the social, academic, career and life skills support for those disgnosed with Aspergers High-functioning Autism. The real life support they need to live independently.
Our desire is to enhance the lives of young adults with Aspergers (high-functioning autism) and develop true independent life skills; broaden their foundation in order to expand their unique potential in regard to relationships, academic pursuits, and vocational - career opportunities. Serving young adults with Aspergers High-funtioning Autism.
At The Crossroads presents individualized treatment planning in respect to residential independent living; touching social, academic, career development, and essential life skills for young adults with Asperger's, Nonverbal, PDD-NOS, ADHD and other Learning Differences.
Our students, both men and women, do develop the necessary life skills to live independently; building a foundation on which they can live fulfilling and productive lives.
• ATC students attend college or take part in career development along with comprehensive social, academic, career and life skills curriculum (referred to as "Pathways")
• Year-round programs located in Southern Utah
• Proven curriculum that focuses on developing real-life skills in areas of social interaction, executive-functioning, and sensory integration
• Treatment planning that includes the student assisting them to have direction over their lives
• Residential apartment living with real-life support, which includes; organizational skills, time management, shopping & menu planning, cooking, and cleaning instruction
• Life coaches work individually with students in regard to independent life skills; banking and budgeting, social activities, weekly goal setting, employability, vocational and career track development
• Academic support; study skills, taping into academic resource support
• 24/7 support - with emergency on-call assistance from staff
• Ages typically 18 to 26 years old
• Have a documented diagnosis of Asperger's syndrome, high-functioning autism, PDD-NOS, ADHD, nonverbal learning disability, dyslexia or other learning differences
• Average to high intelligence
• Need assistance to develop acceptable emotional and behavioral status
• Has adequate self-motivation to reach and obtain personal and program goals
• Has the potential to work to complete the college or vocational program
• Needs help regarding social relationships
Parents of young adults with Aspergers can find help for their adult child. Call At The Crossroads for help related to young men and women with Aspergers.
New York County, NY - Manhattan, Upper Manhattan, Marble Hill, Inwood, Fort George, Washington Heights, Hudson Heights, Manhattanville, ViVa (Viaduct Valley), Morningside Heights (SoHa or "South of Harlem"), Central Harlem, Harlem, Strivers' Row, Astor Row, Sugar Hill, Marcus Garvey Park, Mount Morris Historical District, Le Petit Senegal (Little Senegal), East Harlem (Spanish Harlem), Upper East Side, Lenox Hill, Silk Stocking District, Carnegie Hill, Yorkville, Upper West Side, Manhattan Valley, Bloomingdale District, Lincoln Square (San Juan Hill), Nassau County, NY, Long Island, Glen Cove, Long Beach, Hempstead, North Hempstead, Oyster Bay, Suffolk County, NY, Babylon, Brookhaven, East Hampton, Huntington, Islip, Riverhead, Shelter Island, Smithtown, Southampton, Southold, Tuckahoe, Shinnecock Hills, Amityville, Lloyd Harbor, Northport, Westhampton Beach, Greenport, Yaphank, Amagansett, Amityville, Aquebogue, Asharoken, Argyle Lake, Baiting Hollow, Bay Shore, Bayport, Baywood, Belle Terre, Bellport, Blue Point, Bohemia, Brentwood, Bridgehampton, Brightwaters, Calverton, Center Moriches, Centereach, Centerport, Central Islip, Cherry Grove (a.k.a. Fire Island), Cold Spring Harbor, Commack, Copiague, Copiague Harbor, Coram, Cutchogue, Deer Park, Dering Harbor, Dix Hills, East Farmingdale, East Islip, East Marion, East Moriches, East Northport, East Patchogue, East Quogue, East Setauket, East Shoreham, Eastport, Eatons Neck, Elwood, Farmingville, Fire Island Pines, Fishers Island, Flanders, Fort Salonga, Gilgo-Oak Beach-Captree, Gordon Heights, Great River, Greenlawn, Greenport, Greenport West, Halesite, Hampton Bays, Hauppauge, Head of the Harbor, Holbrook, Holtsville, Huntington Bay, Huntington Station, Islandia, Islip Terrace, Jamesport, Kings Park, Lake Grove, Lake Ronkonkoma, Laurel, Lindenhurst, Manorville, Mastic, Mastic Beach, Mattituck, Medford, Melville, Middle Island, Miller Place, Montauk, Moriches, Mount Sinai, Napeague, Nesconset, New Suffolk, Nissequogue, North Amityville, North Babylon, North Bay Shore, North Bellport, North Great River, North Haven, North Lindenhurst, North Patchogue, North Sea, Northampton, Northville, Northwest Harbor, Noyack, Patchogue Bay, Oakdale, Ocean Beach, Old Field, Orient, Patchogue, Peconic, Poquott, Port Jefferson, Port Jefferson Station, Quioque (Quiogue), Quogue, Remsenburg, Ridge, Riverside, Rocky Point, Ronkonkoma, Sag Harbor, Sagaponack, Saltaire, Sayville, Selden, Setauket, Shelter Island Heights, Shinnecock Hills, Shirley, Shoreham, Sound Beach, South Huntington, Speonk, Springs, St. James, Stony Brook, Terryville, Village of the Branch, Wading River, Wainscott, Water Mill (Watermill), West Babylon, West Bay Shore, West Gilgo Beach, West Hampton Dunes (Westhampton Dunes), West Hills, West Islip, West Sayville, Westhampton, Westhampton Beach, Wheatley Heights, Wyandanch, North Wyandanch